Corporate Risk & Healthcare Administrator, Leeds (VA-2003)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well respected and established Financial Planning firms Corporate Risk Admin team.
As a Corporate Risk and Healthcare Administrator, you will join a busy, tight knit team who work together to support the Financial Advisers, other Corporate Administrators.
You will be an advanced user of Excel, be methodical and disciplined with excellent communication skills.
This is a busy, supportive team where you will be encouraged to further develop your industry knowledge and skills. Career progression available.
- To research technical queries relating to corporate risk products and to be recognised as a reliable source of information.
- To keep the Corporate Team up to date with issues and changes within the corporate risk market
- Liaise with external product providers.
- To build and maintain effective working relationships with other areas and colleagues in the region.
- Attain/retain high level of product and business knowledge about all corporate risk products.
- Assist and support the consultants in the securing of new business as necessary.
- Maintain and update the internal database.
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate to the role
Experience and Skills
- Qualified to A-Level standard is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of working in an administrative capacity within financial services.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Basic knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Progressive career opportunities in a nurturing company.
- A competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, PLUS a day off for your birthday
- Life assurance - 4 x salary
- Comprehensive induction and training programme.
- Funded exams and paid study leave.
- A wide range of voluntary flexible benefits to suit your individual needs.
- Employee Assistance Programme with access to a 24/7 helpline
- Access to our free mortgage service, through our internal mortgage team
- Office is based in Leeds, working hours 9 – 5.