Financial Planning Assistant, Southampton (VA-1972)
CleverHR are delighted to be supporting this small independent financial planning firm based in Southampton. The office is set in a beautiful location, with private offsite parking available to employees.
The financial planning assistant will be working with one of the firms highly successful financial planners, providing day-to-day operational support, including handling incoming calls and emails, submitting, and processing new business applications, updating back-office systems and liaising with clients.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Processing new business applications using various provider platforms.
- Maintaining and updating back-office system, with client details and new plans.
- Collating information on client policies, producing and sending out letters of authority.
- Dealing with client enquiries, updating on the status of applications, transfers, withdrawals and changes to details.
- Using digital systems to verify client identification.
- At least one years’ experience working in an IFA or Wealth Management firm.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to manage a busy diary and work effectively and independently without micromanagement.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office and other back-office systems.
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance (Optional)
- Free parking
- Access to a MoneyCoach