Senior Paraplanner, South London (TB-936)
We have been appointed to act on behalf of this niche, well respected Chartered Financial Planning firm based in South London.
With nearly 20 years old of trading history behind them, the company has grown organically and now seek a Senior Paraplanner to support the Chartered Financial Planners. The offices are very accessible being close to a main train line and tube station. As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, there is support with further training, development and career progression.
Here is a brief outline of responsibilities, for a more detailed Job Description please get in touch.
- Report to Practice Manager
- To support Financial Planners in the provision of high-quality technical advice and financial strategy to clients
- To ensure the smooth delivery of excellent client services as per the business process
- To efficiently manage and organise technical tasks and workflows
- Preparation of draft financial plans for prospective and existing clients, and draft recommendations to meet client needs
- Preparation of documentation for client meetings as per the business process
- Servicing of existing clients as per the business process
- Supporting other team members in specialist knowledge areas
- Ensuring business and compliance processes are followed to required timescales
- Keeping up-to-date with current developments in financial services, technical expertise, compliance, financial markets and economic trends
- Drafting of advice within a strict ethical and compliance framework, ensuring that all operations are carried out in accordance with the regulator
- Liaising with all team members for suitability reports to be issued to clients in a timely and efficient manner in line with all ‘Compliance Updates’ and the firm’s operational protocols
- Organisation of the Investment Committee meetings, preparation and collation of relevant documentation and research
- Communication with clients (phone calls, meetings etc)
- Minimum Level 4 qualified - Working towards or attained chartered status preferable.
- Highly motivated and driven to conduct your day to day work with a top-class attitude.
- Strong technical knowledge of financial planning.
Salary and Employee Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension
- Death in Service
- 25 days holiday
- Training & Development