IFA Administrator, Cambridge (TB-925)
Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join their Administration team. You will be a friendly and approachable person who can take the initiative by being pro-active in the workplace. As a key member of this Financial Planning businesses’ support team, you will build relationships with colleagues, advisers and external private clients alike.
- You will provide general administration for the Financial Advisers (usually between 1-3) and support other areas of the business where necessary
- Handle clients’ requests, dealing with day to day queries
- Process new business
- Administer and provide generic information to the firms’ clients and administer their accounts.
- General office duties include filing, faxing and scanning
- Update and manage the internal client database with all information
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients, advisers and colleagues
- Will provide a proficient and proactive administration support service for the advisers.
- Will assist the advisers in the procurement and processing of new business, the servicing of existing clients, and the provision of an excellent service to all clients.
- A well organised and analytically strong Administrator with accurate keyboarding skills
- A good level of competence with Microsoft Office to include, Word, Excel and Outlook together with good use of Internet to undertake research projects
- Hold GCSEs or equivalent in English and Maths
- Previous experience ideally within a firm of Financial Advisers or 2 years min in an office based administrator role with a focus on customer service
- ideally have working knowledge of Intelligent Office
- Good knowledge of financial products
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of working to targeted service standards