Financial Adviser, Newcastle (TB-923)
Our client is a well established and well regarded organisation who possess a solid reputation for providing clients with trusted long term advice. At present, the firm are seeking a level 4 qualified financial adviser to join their Newcastle office.
In addition to the salary, clients and company benefits, you will also be provided with administration support, research and marketing assistance, professional development and on-going training.
- Create a Business Plan with management and work towards agreed targets and goals.
- Undertake frequent client meetings with existing and prospective clients.
- Provide holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients, meeting their financial goals and objectives.
- Act in a compliant manner, deliver an outstanding level of customer service and ensuring you adhere to the FCA rules and regulations.
- Professionally service the needs of existing clients, create new opportunities via networking and referrals and look to build a network of professional introducers.
- Generate a pipeline that is of sufficient level to meet planned business targets.
- In line with business standards, ensure all client data, business transactions and information is recorded in a timely manner.
- Level 4 Qualified as a minimum.
- At least 2 year's experience working in a client facing role.
- Self-motivated and hungry to succeed with professionalism, gravitas and integrity.
- Comfortable completing investment reports and using research tools.
- Strong communication skills with clients, administration staff and management.
- Technically sound across Pensions and Investments.
- IT Literate.
- Keen to pursue further industry qualifications for professional development as-well as a desire to increase technical knowledge in specialist areas
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Continued support to develop professionally
- Admin, Marketing and lead generation