Financial Adviser, Shrewsbury (TB-893)
Our Client is part of a nationwide financial services network who are firmly placed within the FTSE top 100. The firm have been operating for over twenty years where they have been working in the main within wealth management with an expertise in investment management, asset protection, retirement strategies and inheritance tax mitigation for both private and corporate clients. The successful candidate will be qualified to a minimum of level 4 and will possess a strong technical knowledge and excellent client-facing skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients, meeting their financial goals and objectives.
- Undertake regular professional development to ensure each client receives up-to-date and appropriate advice.
- Act in a compliant manner and deliver an outstanding level of customer service while ensuring you adhere to the FCA rules and regulations.
- Professionally service the needs of existing clients while creating new opportunities via networking and referrals.
- Undertake frequent client meetings with existing and prospective clients while always providing a consistent service to all levels of client.
- Meet planned business targets In line with business standards, ensure all client data, business transactions and information are recorded in a timely manner.
- Minimum Level 4 Diploma qualified (CAS is preferable but not essential).
- Ability to build long-term relationships with clients.
- Excellent knowledge of all areas of financial planning (including investments, pensions, protection, retirement options, and tax planning).
- Be prepared to undergo further study/training where appropriate.
- Hard working, enthusiastic, confident, and articulate.
- Committed to delivering an excellent service.
The benefits include a pension contribution (6%), standard holiday allowances, potential for medical/health/employee benefits and car parking.
The bonus is based on several factors and will not be subject to a salary validation (for example, Productivity, Performance and Funds Under Management).