Financial Adviser, London (TB-661)
New employed Advisory role with car allowance, benefits and bonuses
Our client is a nationwide and award-winning firm, that provides financial advice to personal and corporate clients throughout the UK. The firm have extensive experience in advising on medical professionals, teachers, and other public-sector pension schemes. Presently, the firm have an opportunity for an employed adviser to join the team.
Currently, there is an overload of leads that are being generated through the firm’s affinity partners and the firms’ advisers. Therefore, the business is looking to recruit hard-working and motivated advisers that can both service the existing clients and develop their business through referrals and additional business development. You do not need an existing client bank; however transferable clients will increase your opportunity to achieve bonus quickly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a Business Plan with management and work towards agreed targets and goals.
- Achieve business quality standards that comply with the firm’s procedures as set out in the agreed original (and future) business plans.
- Undertake frequent client meetings with existing and prospective clients while always providing a consistent service to all levels of client no matter their business requirement.
- Provide holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients, meeting their financial goals and objectives
- Act in a compliant manner and deliver an outstanding level of customer service while ensuring you adhere to the FCA rules and regulations
- To ensure maintenance of competence by constantly reviewing own training needs and, in conjunction with your Team Manager, addressing those needs in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Professionally service the needs of existing clients, create new opportunities via networking and referrals
- In line with business standards, ensure all client data, business transactions and information is recorded in a timely manner
- Salary of up to £45,000 per annum
- Up to £400 monthly Car Allowance
- 4 x Death in Service
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
- Competitive Bonus Structure
Knowledge, Skills & Experienced Required
- Minimum of Level 4 qualification + CAS
- Minimum of 2 years client facing experience
- Professional, self-motivated and customer focussed