Our client, a well-established and successful wealth management firm that deliver a comprehensive holistic financial planning service to their clients, are looking for a trainee financial adviser to join the team. Due to their strong focus on developing and maintaining long-term and trusted client relationships, the firm are eager to find a young individual who possesses honesty, integrity, and an excellent work ethic as-well as an individual who is highly motivated and determined to succeed. As a result of their strong client-centred work, the firm are able to offer the successful candidate some business with existing clients as-well as further client opportunities through new and existing business leads.
To be successful, it is imperative that you will be a professional and ambitious adviser who can build strong rapport with their clients; It will also be crucial that you can regularly develop and maintain successful and long-lasting client relationships. Furthermore, it is vital that you have the knowledge and ability to work on the full spectrum of financial advice so that you can consistently achieve your client’s requirements/goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will provide financial planning to prospective and existing clients, meeting their financial goals and objectives.
- Going forward, you will be fully supported in successfully completing regulatory training.
- You will undertake regular professional development to ensure each client receives up-to-date and appropriate advice.
- You must act in a compliant manner and deliver an outstanding level of customer service while ensuring you adhere to the FCA rules and regulations.
- You will professionally service the needs of existing clients while creating new opportunities via networking and referrals.
- You must undertake frequent client meetings with existing and prospective clients while always providing a consistent service to all levels of client.
- You will meet planned business targets In line with business standards, ensure all client data, business transactions and information are recorded in a timely manner.
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified in Financial Advice / Financial Planning.
- CAS/CF30 status currently or previously held is desired but not essential.
- You will have a strong ability to build long-term relationships with clients.
- You must have excellent knowledge on all areas of financial planning (including investments, pensions, protection, retirement options, and tax planning).
- You will be prepared to undergo further study/training where appropriate.
- You must be hard working, enthusiastic, confident, and articulate with a strong commitment to delivering an excellent client experience/service.