Corporate Risk and Health Care Specialist, Leeds (TB-1613)
Our Client is a well-known and established Financial Advisory firm who have offered Independent Financial Advice for more than 50 years. The company provide holistic, tailored Financial Advice to both individual and corporate clients across the United Kingdom.
To work as part of a national Corporate Risk team to ensure the corporate risk processes are efficient, relevant and consistent across the business.
The role holder will provide technical support in all areas of corporate risk to Advice and Operations teams in the following areas:
- Group Death in Service/Group Life
- Group Income Protection
- Group Critical Illness
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Group Dental
- Employee Assistance Programmes
The role requires an in-depth knowledge of the products and schemes available, the providers within our market and the regulatory framework and to provide a corporate risk re-broking service to.
- To operate a broking and re-broking desk and promote greater use of the skills and knowledge of the Corporate Risk Team.
- To provide technical guidance on corporate risk products to consultants and administrators and to be recognised as a corporate risk expert.
- To assist with keeping Employees up to date with issues and changes within the corporate risk market.
- Attend Client Meetings as requested.
- Liaise with product providers.
- To build and maintain effective working relationships with other areas and colleagues in the region/consulting processing to ensure everybody is working together towards the same goals.
- Attain/retain high level of product and business knowledge about all corporate risk products.
- To assist and support the consultants in the securing of new business as necessary.
- To maintain and update the Corporate Risk & Healthcare scheme database.
Experience & Skills
- Strong Technical Knowledge and an understanding of today’s Corporate Risk market are essential.
- Previous experience of working in relevant capacity within financial services
- Have experience working within defined service standards, policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and administration skills are essential
- Be confident using all programmes within the Microsoft Office Suite (Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint)
- Planning and Organisation
- Interpersonal skill