Senior IFA Administrator, Leeds (TB-1602)
Our client is known as experts in their field and pride themselves on the reputation they have built over the past 45 years of business.
They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Administrator to join their team in Leeds.
- To deal with the day to day technical and process queries from Administrators, advisers and clients and to take the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner, referring more complex queries to the Regional Operations Manager.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of clear, client focused service quality standards which will deliver the principles of Treating Customers Fairly.
- To proactively deliver and promote excellent client service in accordance with FCA guidelines, internal policy and procedure and company service standards.
- To train all new starters on Company policy, processes and systems to a high standard in accordance with internal policy and procedure, company service standards and FCA guidelines.
- To train existing members of staff on any changes to Company policy, processes or systems to a high standard in accordance with FCA and Company guidelines.
- To organise and deliver refresher training sessions to both individuals and the team in order to address any problems identified by the department audits.
- To provide technical support and guidance where appropriate, referring the more complex issues to the Regional Operations Manager.
- To assist the Regional Operations Manager and Senior Manager/s with collating and actioning the output from the MI reports on a regular basis.
- To carry out regular department audits, including monthly file reviews, in order to identify any errors which might indicate a training or development need within the team.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships in order to ensure effective communication across the business.
- To act as a point of contact for the Senior Manager/s in the office in order to assist with any day to day queries.
- May be required to provide direct administration support to advisers, delivering a professional and efficient service to both the adviser and the client.
- To ensure that, during periods of administration holiday and sickness, there is the appropriate level of administration support for advisers at all times.
- To provide direct administration support to the advisers when other team members are absent due to holiday or sickness.
- To get involved in a variety of project work as and when required. This will include taking responsibility for initiatives, in order to progress the ‘high performance team’ work stream within the company’s evolution programme
- A minimum of 4 years experience in an administration role within the financial services industry, ideally within an IFA
- Certificate in Financial Planning or an equivalent Financial Services qualification
- A good knowledge and understanding of a wide range of financial products, including employee benefits products.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Experience of working within defined service standards, policies and procedures
- A proven track record in delivering excellent client satisfaction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent accuracy skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build and develop effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent administrative, planning and organisational skills
- A team player with an adaptable and flexible approach to work to suit business needs and changing priorities.
- Some experience of training on a one to one basis and in a group environment
- Competitive salary
- Basic holiday entitlement of 25 days plus bank holidays (this increases with service and you can also buy extra days in our holiday purchase scheme)
- Participation in the Company’s Flexible Benefits Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Death in Service – 4 x basic salary
- Training and professional qualification support
- Opportunities for career progression - supporting you with professional development
- Rewards and Initiatives