Financial Adviser, Halesowen (TB-1571)
Role: Financial Adviser
Package: Up to £50,000 Salary + Bonus + Benefits + Clients Provided
Our client, a well-established and successful wealth management practise that delivers comprehensive and holistic advice to both private and corporate clients, are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic financial adviser to join the team. Due to their strong focus on developing and maintaining long-term and trusted client relationships, the firm are eager to find an individual who possesses honesty, integrity, and an excellent work ethic. As a result of a strong collaboration with a local accountancy practise, the firm can provide the successful individual with a significant supply of qualified leads as-well as further client opportunities through existing business and natural business development.
To be successful, it is imperative that you will be a professional and ambitious adviser who can build strong rapport with their clients; It will be crucial that you can regularly develop and maintain successful and long-lasting client relationships. Furthermore, it is vital that you have the knowledge and experience to work on the full spectrum of financial advice so that you can consistently achieve your client’s requirements/goals. As the successful individual, you will also be given the opportunity to gain future equity within the firm as-well as the opportunity to become a partner/director of a multi-million pound business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide financial planning to prospective and existing clients, meeting their financial goals and objectives.
- Undertake regular professional development to ensure each client receives up-to-date and appropriate advice.
- Act in a compliant manner and deliver an outstanding level of customer service while ensuring you adhere to the FCA rules and regulations.
- Professionally service the needs of existing clients while creating new opportunities via networking and referrals.
- Undertake frequent client meetings with existing and prospective clients while always providing a consistent service to all levels of client.
- Meet planned business targets In line with business standards, ensure all client data, business transactions and information are recorded in a timely manner.
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified – Level 6 / Chartered Status is desired but not essential.
- CAS/CF30 status currently or previously held.
- You will have a strong ability to build long-term relationships with clients.
- You must have excellent knowledge on all areas of financial planning (including investments, pensions, protection, retirement options, and tax planning).
- You will be prepared to undergo further study/training where appropriate.
- You must be hard working, enthusiastic, confident, and articulate with a strong commitment to delivering an excellent client experience/service.