Financial Adviser, Birmingham (TB-1560)
Role: Financial Adviser
Package: Self-Employed + Client Book + Extra Client Leads
Our client is a national and award-winning firm that provides financial advice to private and corporate clients across the UK; Specifically, the firm have extensive experience in advising medical professionals, teachers, and other public-sector personnel. Currently, the firm have an opportunity for a self-employed adviser to service an existing client bank as-well as to manage further leads that are provided through referrals and business development. It is estimated that the existing client bank will offer approximately £40,000 in ongoing income which will provide the successful candidate with a genuine opportunity to earn circa £100,000.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a business plan with management and work towards agreed targets and goals.
- Achieve business quality standards that comply with the firm’s procedures as set out in the agreed original (and future) business plans.
- Undertake frequent client meetings with existing and prospective clients while always providing a consistent service to all levels of client no matter their business requirement.
- Provide holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients, meeting their financial goals and objectives.
- Act in a compliant manner and deliver an outstanding level of customer service while ensuring you adhere to the FCA rules and regulations.
- To ensure maintenance of competence by constantly reviewing own training needs and, in conjunction with your senior manager, addressing those needs in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Professionally service the needs of existing clients, create new opportunities via networking and referrals.
- In line with business standards, ensure all client data, business transactions and information are recorded in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of level 4 financial planning qualification + CAS (either current or held within the last 12 months).
- Minimum of 2 years client facing experience.
- Professional, self-motivated and customer focussed.