Senior Manager, Liverpool/Chester (TB-1506)
Role: Senior Manager
Package: Up to £85,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a well-known and established financial advisory firm who have offered independent financial advice for more than 40 years. The company are proud to provide independent, holistic advice to both individual and corporate clients on a wide range of products that complement the clients' personal goals and objectives. Due to internal promotions, the firm have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager to join their North West team.
- You will be responsible for managing a team of circa 15/20 regulated private and corporate advisers - These advisers are responsible for providing advice across a wide geographical area.
- You will work closely with the administration department to ensure all objectives are met.
- You will be expected to develop and maintain a good working relationship with the corporate advice team to maximise opportunities for the private client advisers.
- You will develop objectives, business plans and targets for the individual members of the team and deliver results as agreed with the Regional Manager.
- Responsible for developing, coaching and motivating the advisers ensuring performance targets and company standards within the FCA regulatory framework are achieved, and undertaking performance assessments throughout the year.
- Ensure delivery of Personal Development Analysis, the company’s Training & Competence Scheme and monitoring of advisers CPD.
- Responsible for your own ongoing Professional Development.
- Work with the Regional Manager to formulate plans and develop marketing and prospecting objectives.
- Help with recruiting and retaining new and existing financial advisers.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a managerial role.
- Competent Adviser Status – Diploma in Financial Planning or Equivalent.
- J07 – Supervision in a Regulated Environment (requirement to pass in 12 months if not already held).
- Proven success as a business leader with commercial and organisational awareness.
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of advisory process within financial services.
- Strong leadership, coaching and management skills.