This is a well-established and successful business that delivers comprehensive and holistic advice to clients across the North West. With more than 30 employees including back office support staff and paraplanning teams, you will be joining one of the largest Wealth Management practices in the region.
The business has grown through developing and maintaining long-term, trusted relationships with their clients, excellent professional connections, and a fine reputation. Each client is given advice that is tailored to their individual needs.
You will be a professional ambitious Adviser with a proven track record and be used to covering the full spectrum of advice. Including holistic financial planning, wealth creation, optimisation and protection, tax mitigation strategies for private clients and tax efficient cash extraction strategies for corporate clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide financial planning to prospective and existing clients, meeting their financial goals and objectives
- Undertake regular professional development to ensure each client receives up-to-date and appropriate advice
- Act in a compliant manner and deliver an outstanding level of customer service while ensuring you adhere to the FCA rules and regulations
- Professionally service the needs of existing clients while creating new opportunities via networking and referrals
- Undertake frequent client meetings with existing and prospective clients while always providing a consistent service to all levels of client
- Meet planned business targets In line with business standards, ensure all client data, business transactions and information are recorded in a timely manner
- Experienced, Level 4 Diploma qualified, with clients to bring
- Recent Competent Adviser Status
- 2 years minimum face to face holistic financial advice
- Ability to build long-term relationships with clients
- Excellent knowledge of all areas of financial planning (including investments, pensions, protection, retirement options, and tax planning)
- Be prepared to undergo further study/training where appropriate
- Hard working, enthusiastic, confident, and articulate
- Committed to delivering an excellent service