Independent Financial Adviser, Bath (TB-1450)
Role: Independent Financial Adviser
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus and Benefits
A long established and well regarded financial advisory organisation with a solid reputation for providing clients with trusted long-term advice seek an IFA to join the team. The company are proud to provide independent, holistic advice to clients on a wide range of products that complement the clients' personal goals and objectives. As part of the role, you will receive client/lead generation, full back office support, professional development opportunities and guidance whenever required.
- Meet with prospective clients on a regular basis to provide a high level of service, conducting meetings in line with company expectations.
- Outline with your clients the type of on-going service they wish to receive.
- To plan, work towards and generate a pipeline sufficient to meet your pre-agreed business targets.
- Contact all leads supplied within an agreed timescale and updating the business with progress as appropriate.
- Utilise the research panel when selecting the advice for your clients.
- Ensure client files are kept up to date and well maintained.
- Construct reports in line with company standards.
- Communicate effectively with the administration team and other resources.
- Provide clear and accountable management information.
- Desire to continue your professional development, whilst increasing your technical knowledge in specialist areas.
- Liaise with internal departments including Management, Marketing and Legal as well as external professional introducers and product providers.
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Hold the Diploma in Financial Planning.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a client-facing advisory role.
- A confident and charismatic individual with excellent sales and presentational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- High quality of personal organisational skills.
- Driven and motivated to deliver business targets.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- I.T literate.