Role: Senior Manager
Package: Up to £85,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our Client is a well-known and established Financial Advisory firm who have offered Independent Financial Advice for more than 40 years. The company provide holistic, tailored Financial Advice to both individual and corporate clients across the United Kingdom. In a period of continued growth, the firm have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager to join them.
- You will be responsible for managing a team of circa 15/20 regulated Financial and Corporate Advisers - These Advisers are responsible for providing financial advice across a wide geographical area.
- You will work closely with the administration department to ensure all objectives are met.
- You will be expected to develop and maintain a good working relationship with the Corporate Advice Team to maximise opportunities for the Private Client Advisers.
- You will develop objectives, business plans and targets for the individual members of the team and deliver results as agreed with the Regional Manager.
- Responsible for developing, coaching and motivating the Advisers ensuring performance targets and company standards within the FCA regulatory framework are achieved, and undertaking performance assessments throughout the year.
- Ensure delivery of Personal Development Analysis, the company’s Training & Competence Scheme and monitoring of Advisers CPD.
- Responsible for your own ongoing Professional Development.
- Work with the Regional Manager to formulate plans and develop marketing and prospecting objectives.
- Help with recruiting and retaining new and existing Financial Advisers.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a managerial role.
- Competent Adviser Status – Diploma in Financial Planning.
- J07 – Supervision in a Regulated Environment (requirement to pass in 12 months if not already held).
- Proven success as a business leader with commercial and organisational awareness.
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of advisory process within financial services.
- Strong leadership, coaching and management skills.