Corporate Administrator, Preston (TB-1279)
Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join their Administration team. You will be a friendly and approachable person who can take the initiative by being pro-active in the workplace. The key function of the role is to proactively deliver an efficient, technical administration support service to the Corporate Advisers, alongside the provision of an excellent service to our corporate clients in accordance with FCA guidelines, internal policy and procedure and company service standards.
The Corporate Consultants provide independent financial advice to corporate clients on a range of employee benefits, primarily, group pension schemes and group risk products.
The Corporate Administrator will support between one and three Corporate Consultants, dependant upon their revenue production and client profile.
- To produce all relevant paperwork for the client / member, on behalf of the Adviser, including, quotations and announcement packs.
- To process all new business documentation
- To deal with queries from clients, Advisers, colleagues and Product Providers
- To proactively deliver a high level of technical support and excellent client service
- To maintain, monitor and oversee the smooth running of accounts, including :-
- identifying scheme renewals and ensuring Provider information is received prior to renewal date
- underwriting requests are followed through and client regularly updated
- fees chased in line with operational procedures
- checking that premiums have been paid within one month of renewal and chased accordingly
- All commission payments following scheme renewals are identified and claimed
- processing of new joiners to pension schemes
- To ensure that the information on the database is accurate and up to date and that client files are maintained according to company standards.
- To ensure commission queries are investigated and resolved within company service standards
- To ensure exception reports are reviewed and appropriate corrective action taken on a monthly basis
- To participate in developing ways to improve administration processes to increase consistency across the whole organisation, to improve client satisfaction, to increase productivity and reduce cost
- To work as a team with advisers and administrators in order to ensure a seamless service to our clients
- To train, coach and support the less experienced administrators to ensure they meet the requirements of the role on a day to day basis.
- To provide guidance, and support, to less experienced administrators on the more complicated / technical queries as they arise.
- To assist with Quality Auditing of work within team as required.
- Any other tasks as deemed appropriate to the ongoing development of the role.
- Full CFP or FPC
- GR1 (preferred)
- Good IT skills covering Outlook, Word, Excel and back office systems
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements & TCF
- Excellent knowledge of operational process and procedures and company service standards
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a corporate sales support role within financial services
- An excellent knowledge of Group Risk schemes
- Experience of Auto Enrolment
- Good knowledge and technical awareness of Employee benefit products (i.e. GPP, GDIS, GIP, GPMI Group Travel & Dental, GCIC)
- A proven commitment to delivering excellent working practices and client service
- Sound rebroke knowledge and experience
- Excellent administrative planning and organisational skills
- Effective time management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- An excellent team player with an adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build and develop effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good attention to detail