Independent Financial Adviser (TB-1234)
Role: Independent Financial Adviser
Location: London and Home Counties
Salary: Open to Negotiation (£25,000 - £90,000) + Bonus and Benefits + Clients
Are you a driven and dynamic adviser looking to make the next step in your career? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you to work within a successful and growing financial planning firm within London and the Home Counties. Working with affiliate partners, you will be required to provide a top level of holistic independent financial advice to a large, extensive client base. The role provides an excellent opportunity to grow and build a client bank with a basic salary and excellent earnings potential.
- Meet with prospective clients on a regular basis to provide a high level of service, conducting meetings in line with company expectations.
- Outline with your clients the type of on-going service they wish to receive.
- To plan, work towards and generate a pipeline that sufficiently meets your pre-agreed business targets.
- Contact all leads supplied within an agreed timescale and updating the business with progress as appropriate.
- Utilise the research panel when selecting the advice for your clients.
- Ensure client files are kept up to date and well maintained.
- Construct Investment Reports in line with company standards.
- Communicate effectively with the administration team and other resources.
- Provide clear and accountable management information.
- Desire to continue your professional development, whilst increasing your technical knowledge in specialist areas.
- Liaise with internal departments including management and marketing.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Hold the Diploma in Financial Planning. Chartered or working towards would be preferred but not essential.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a client facing advisory role.
- A confident and charismatic individual with excellent sales and presentation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- High quality of personal organisational skills.
- Driven and highly motivated to deliver business targets.
- Eager to develop your professional development with a strong understanding of how you would like to progress your career.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- IT literate.