Operational Improvement Administrator (TB-1228)
Role: Operational Improvement Administrator
Package: £19,000 - £23,000 + Benefits
Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join their operations team. You will be a friendly and approachable person who can take the initiative by being pro-active in the workplace. Your focus will be to assist in the delivery of the operational improvement strategy within Central and Branch operations across the UK.
- Complete regular audits to monitor the quality of data being input into internal and external provider websites.
- Contribute and take ownership of tasks across several projects, as and when required.
- Provide regular MI to the Operational Management Team and supporting in the delivery of training alongside the Business Processing Experts.
- Support in the cleansing of quality of the data on internal systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Good working knowledge within a quality focussed administration role preferably within the financial services industry.
- Qualified to/working towards a recognised Financial Services standard.
- Demonstrate the ability to take control of tasks and see through to completion.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of financial products, including employee benefits products would be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of Intelligent Office and Virtual Cabinet.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Experience of training on a one to one basis and in a group, environment would be advantageous.
- Experience of working within defined service standards and procedures.
- Good track record in delivering regular MI.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and develop effective working relationships.
- Excellent administrative planning and organisational skills.
- A team player with an adaptable and flexible approach to work to suit business needs and changing priorities.