Client Support Administrator (TB-1187)
Role: Client Support Administrator
Salary: £17,000 - £21,000 + Benefits
Our client is known as experts in their field and they pride themselves on the reputation that they have built over the past 45 years of business. At present, the company are looking for a Client Support Administrator to join the team in Manchester.
- Have previous experience of working in an administrative capacity and it would be beneficial, but not essential, if you have financial services experience.
- Have experience working within defined service standards, policies and procedures.
- Be confident using all programmes within the Microsoft Office Suite (Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint).
- Providing Independent Financial Advisers with full administrative support.
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries from Advisers/Clients/Providers - both pre and post sales.
- Preparing client meeting packs.
- Recording and updating the back-office systems.
- Booking Client Review Appointments & Managing IFA’s diary.
- Maintenance of client files through application stage.
- New business processing (Online/Post).
- Loading relevant data on to CRM database.
- Update IFA’s & Clients’ of progress on New Business cases.
- 25 days Holiday + bank holidays (this increases with service and you can also buy extra days in our holiday purchase scheme).
- Participation in the Company’s Flexible Benefits Scheme.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Death in Service – 4 x basic salary.
- Training and Professional Qualification Support.
- Career Progression.
- Rewards and Initiatives.
- Employee Assistance Programme.