Trainee Financial Adviser
Role: Trainee Financial Adviser/Relationship Manager
Salary: Up to £25,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, a regulated and directly authorised firm based in Bristol, are looking for a trainee financial adviser to join the Clevedon office. The firm have been providing advice to clients in the South West for nearly 50 years and are now undertaking a period of expansion to develop their private wealth team.
- As a trainee financial adviser, you will be involved in all aspects of client dealings.
- You will become the main relationship manager/point of contact for all non-advice-based queries as-well as being tasked with marketing the firm to new and prospective clients.
- As you progress within the role, you will be expected to build strong relationships with the clients in preparation for you becoming their financial adviser.
- You will partake in client meetings and internal meetings to develop your knowledge and skills alongside research and study towards further industry exams.
- Once you have developed your knowledge and skills to a required level, you will be provided with relevant mentoring support to progress to full adviser status.
- Liaise with clients via the most relevant avenues (Phone or Email)
- Act as the initial point of contact with clients for non-advice issues.
- Work closely with company advisers to keep them up to date with relevant information relating to client issues.
- Market the firms’ services to both prospects and current clients.
- Gather client information and update systems with client data.
- Organise the day to day client administration.
- Learn and undertake various paraplanning activities.
- Work within FCA compliance guidelines.
- Achieved or working towards the level 4 diploma in financial planning.
- Highly motivated with a drive and ambition to succeed.
- Previous financial services experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- A good telephone manner.
- A strong eye for detail.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.