Associate IFA (TB-1135)
Role: Financial Adviser (Associate)
Salary: Up to £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our Client, a top 10 financial advisory firm, are looking for a financial adviser to join their Weybridge team. The ideal candidate will be level 4 qualified and will have extensive experience within financial advice and relationship management. Furthermore, this role will require the successful candidate to be experienced and comfortable working with high net worth clients as-well as striving to conduct high level work with the firm’s equity partners.
- Act as a trusted adviser in accordance with company procedures and FSA rules and guidance.
- Conduct and follow the company advice process following all service standards, processes and procedures.
- Use cash flow tools, where appropriate, to bring the clients financial situation to life demonstrating the impact and benefit of your advice.
- Keep abreast of new regulations and industry trends and research to apply to your recommended advice.
- To deliver an outstanding review service to clients to ensure that their financial planning continues to meet their needs considering any changes to their circumstances, or changes in economy or legislation.
- To be a trusted financial adviser to all clients, gaining an in-depth understanding of their financial situation, their immediate needs and life goals and working with the paraplanning team to put together financial plans and advice solutions to help them achieve their goals.
- Work with the paraplanning and administration team to deliver an outstanding advice and service proposition to clients.
- Build strong long-term relationships with clients.
- Manage and strengthen relationships with introducers and their staff where applicable.
- Ensure all clients files are maintained to full compliance standards.
- Generate new opportunities from client banks or other potential lead sources.
- Relationship build to become a trusted and dependable member of the Private Wealth team.
- To participate in appropriate company and departmental training, competence and development initiatives.
- To continuously meet the regulator’s Fit and Proper requirements.
- Personable and able to use own initiative/self-start when required.
- Have a client-centred approach to work and be able to fully understand the goals and aspirations of each client.
- Able to represent the company ethos, values and strategy.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply both verbally and in written format.
- Ability to produce accurate research and analysis material.
- Ability to recognise, generate and develop new business opportunities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Skilled at developing and maintaining client and introducer relationships.
- Full driving licence, ability to drive and willingness to travel to see clients.
- Level 4 qualified (minimum) or Level 6 (desirable)
- Experience working as a Financial Adviser (CF30/CAS) with a proven track record of growing business and delivering good quality advice.
- Extensive Financial Services product knowledge and experience.
- Extensive regulatory and legislative knowledge.
- Committed to maintaining continual professional development.