IFA Administrator (TB-1114)
Role: IFA Administrator
Salary: Open to Negotiation
Our client, a directly authorised and independent firm, is looking for an administrator to join their team. They are proud to offer bespoke financial solutions to their clients as they firmly believe that every individual deserves and requires this dedication. As a result, the firm often build strong, trusted and long-lasting client relationships. The role will require you to conduct work on various schemes/products within financial planning.
- Research, analyse and compile financial planning reports.
- Handle existing client queries wherever possible.
- Provide research for asset allocation on a client’s existing portfolio.
- Prospect new clients, qualifying leads and enquiries to ensure business targets are achieved.
- Service existing clients by providing valuations and portfolio updates as and when required.
- Quantify and analyse clients existing investments.
- Sort financial planning statements.
- Conduct tax planning analysis, risk modelling, investment planning, pension forecasts and illustrations.
- Complete ad-hoc projects and tasks as and when necessary.
- Eager to develop professionally and achieve high levels of technical knowledge and sales skills.
- Have a good knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- At least 3 years’ experience within an IFA or Wealth Management firm.
- Experience of working within a high-pressure environment.
- An enthusiasm to continuously learn and develop skills and knowledge.
Skills & Knowledge
- Working towards the level 4 Diploma in Financial Services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent personal organisational and administrative planning skills.
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- The ability to work well within a team environment and build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office with accurate keyboard skills.