Senior Manager (TB-1092)
Position: Senior Manager (Financial Advisory)
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 plus benefits and bonus (£100,000 OTE)
Our Client is a well-known and established Financial Advisory firm who have offered Independent Financial Advice for more than 4 decades. With substantial backing from one of Europe’s most recognised Financial Solutions providers, the company continues to grow. As a result, the firm have the opportunity for a Senior Manager to join their Leeds team. The company provide holistic, tailored Financial Advice to both individual and corporate clients across the United Kingdom.
- You will be responsible for managing a team of circa 15/20 qualified, regulated Financial and Corporate Advisers, where they have successful financial services professionals who offer both private and corporate advice.
- The Advisers are responsible for providing financial advice across a wide geographical area.
- You will work closely with the administration department to ensure all objectives are met.
- You will be expected to develop and maintain a good working relationship with the Corporate Advice Team to maximise opportunities for the Private Client Advisers.
- You will develop objectives, business plans and targets for the individual members of the team and deliver results as agreed with the Regional Manager.
- Responsible for developing, coaching and motivating the Advisers ensuring performance targets and company standards within the FCA regulatory framework are achieved, and undertaking performance assessments throughout the year.
- Ensure delivery of Personal Development Analysis, the company’s Training & Competence Scheme and monitoring of Advisers CPD.
- Responsible for your own Continuing Professional Development.
- Work with the Regional Manager to formulate plans and develop marketing and prospecting objectives.
- Help with recruiting and retaining new and existing Financial Advisers.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a managerial role in either Banking, Financial Advice or Wealth Management
- Diploma in Financial Planning as a minimum.
- J07 – Supervision in a Regulated Environment (requirement to pass in 12 months if not already held).
- Proven success as a business leader with commercial and organisational awareness.
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of advisory process within financial services.
- Strong leadership, coaching and management skills.