Lead Services Manager
Role: Lead Services Manager
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Our client, a well-respected and reputable independent financial advisory firm, are looking for a lead services manager to join the business to develop the current lead flow that is generated and put to action. It is essential that you can take ownership of this role to ensure that the firm’s potential business development is carefully nurtured, and opportunities are maximised to increase revenue across all current and future lead channels.
Reporting directly to the head of marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing the day to day lead management duties. It is paramount that you will provide an effective and efficient service to the firm’s professional connections, partners and prospective clients. Finally, you will utilise your leadership and management skills to effectively challenge stakeholders at all levels in order to deliver the strategy.
- Deliver the lead management strategy by implementing a robust and transparent process that maximises lead conversion and generates additional revenue.
- Improve the client and adviser experience by ensuring that all enquiries and leads are followed up and progressed in a timely manner throughout the process.
- Be responsible for managing the existing relationship with the firms outsourcing partner to meet agreed KPI’s.
- Act as the primary contact for any escalation or queries
- Review workloads within the team to identify training needs and areas for improvement.
- Conduct weekly and monthly review meetings with key stakeholders to ensure that agreed performance levels are delivered within the agreed timescales and budget.
- Ensure that all leads are followed to an outcome, appointments are booked, and the reallocation of leads is undertaken where appropriate in conjunction with the outsourcing partner.
- Provide support to the business development team at seminars and events that have been arranged across all regions.
- Be involved with seasonal company campaigns and ensure all subsequent client dealings are dealt with.
- Carry out regular audits, including monthly reviews with the firms outsourcing partners to identify any errors which might indicate a training or development need within the team.
- Undertake periodic root-cause analysis to produce recommendations, and to support the Regional Managers to implement any necessary changes.
- Carry out regular back office checks to ensure all lead status and client records are updated appropriately and that the accuracy of the data is not compromised.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all key stakeholders in order to ensure effective communication across the business.
- Act as the primary point of contact for internal stakeholders in order to assist with any day to day queries.
- Participate in project work when required to do so. This will include a variety of responsibilities that help to shape the firm’s future approach.
- Manage relationships with all levels of contact within the firm including management, stakeholders, business partners and most importantly, company clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A good level of experience within a similar role within the financial services industry, ideally within an IFA.
- Experience of leading or managing a team (in-house and third-party providers)
- Experience of working within defined service standards, policies and procedures
- A proven track record in delivering excellent client satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills, accuracy skills, administrative, planning and organisational skills and thorough attention to detail.
- Ability to build and develop effective working relationships at all levels, and comfortable providing effective challenge to senior stakeholders
- Strong ability to work within a team with an adaptable and flexible approach to work that suits the needs of the business.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Access to company employee benefits.
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4 x DIS
- Constant Personal Development
- Quarterly Rewards and Initiatives