Regional Operations Manager, Bath (TB-1053)
Our client is looking for a Regional Operations Manager to join the team to manage and develop their client support team. This will be based within Bath but will require multi-site travel across the South West. It is essential that you can ensure that the team provides a timely effective and efficient service to the company’s advisers and clients.
- Report directly to the head of operations and provide direct line management to the company’s private and corporate support team.
- Ensure that all members of the support team are providing a top-quality service to both the firms advisers and clients.
- Have strong leadership skills and be able to focus on day to day management while also aiding in the personal development of your team members.
- Build strong rapport with all regional and senior managers as-well as the advisers within your location remit.
- Be responsible for dealing with all issues that arise as-well as liaising with the Head of Operations to cover any complex requirements.
- Work closely with the Head of Operations on business strategy.
- Work within the strict FCA regulations as-well as the company’s internal procedures and systems.
- People Resource Management
- People Development
- Maintenance of Service Quality, Process and Procedure
- Team Management Control
- Constant Communication
- Team Supervision
- Client Service
- Excellent administrative planning and organisational skills.
- A team player with an adaptable and flexible approach to work that meets the needs of the business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and develop effective working relationships.
- Strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to motivate and deliver through others.
- Comprehensive knowledge of holistic financial planning options in both the private and corporate sectors.
- Strong knowledge of compliance and FCA standards, rules and regulations.
- Full Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (minimum).
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience of managing a team of ‘Operations’ based staff.
- Proven experience of conducting review meetings, performance appraisals and proven ability to effectively manage underperformance.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administration role within the financial services industry, with Corporate and Private Client experience.
- Experience of recruitment and people development.
- Experience of working within defined service standards and procedures.
- Good track record in delivering customer satisfaction.
- Management experience in a Financial Services environment.