Salary: Up to £35k + Benefits
Are you looking for a new Paraplanning opportunity? Our client is looking for a Paraplanner to join the team to work alongside the firm’s advisers. Based from the firm’s main office in Burton, you will be required to conduct work on various schemes/products within holistic wealth management.
- Research, analyse and compile Financial Planning Reports.
- Handling existing client queries wherever possible.
- Providing research for asset allocation on a client’s existing portfolio.
- Prospecting new clients, qualifying leads and enquiries to ensure business targets are achieved.
- Servicing existing clients by providing valuations and portfolio updates as and when required.
- Quantifying and analysing clients existing investments.
- Financial Planning Statements (including Cash flow analysis).
- Tax Planning Analysis and Risk Modelling.
- Investment Planning and Analysis.
- Pension Forecasts and Illustrations.
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks as and when necessary.
- Eager to develop professionally and achieve high levels of technical knowledge and sales skills.
- Have a good knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- At least 2 years’ experience of producing reports for financial planners.
- Experience of working within a high-pressure environment.
- An eagerness to continuously learn and develop skills and knowledge.
Skills & Knowledge
- Achieved the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services (minimum)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent personal organisational and administrative planning skills.
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- The ability to work well within a team environment and build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office with accurate keyboard skills.