Corporate Account Manager, Glasgow (SR-996)
This is an opportunity to join a well respected, long established Financial Advisory firm. If you have experience working within corporate financial advice and looking for an opportunity to further develop within the industry, this could be for you.
This role requires working experience of the Financial Services industry, preferably within employee benefits or corporate advice.
This is a client focused role where you will work closely with the senior management team, corporate advisers and administration staff. Focusing on client care, you will ensure all service level documentation is agreed and is in accordance with business standards.
This is an excellent opportunity where full training and support will be provided.
- Develop relationships with key account customers to effectively communicate the company proposition
- Be the main point of contact for the firm’s corporate clients, liaising with key stakeholders and resolving issues in a consistent and professional manner
- Assist clients to complete scheme documentation, including new pension joiners and Inland Revenue documentation
- Adhere to agreed service levels ensuring excellent customer service levels are met
- Liaise with product providers to answer queries on behalf of the firms clients
- Ensure all corporate agreements are up to date and all administration is in accordance with business standards
- Regularly review client schemes and ongoing business with the Corporate Senior Manager
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Relevant industry experience
- Working towards Level 4 Diploma Status
- GR1 or an alternative Group Risk or Pension qualifications
- Excellent relationship and account management experience
- Driven and ambitious with effective negotiation skills