Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join their Administration team. You will be a friendly and approachable person who can take the initiative by being pro-active in the workplace. As a key member of this Financial Planning businesses’ support team, you will build relationships with colleagues, advisers and external private clients alike.
• You will provide general administration for the Financial Advisers and support other areas of the business where necessary
• Type up suitability letters, answer telephone calls and relay messages where appropriate
• Handle clients’ requests, dealing with day to day queries
• Requesting quotations on-line from various product providers
• Process new business
• Administer and provide generic information to the firms’ clients and administer their accounts.
• Correspond with clients and insurers both on the telephone and by general correspondence
• Other general office duties include filing, faxing and scanning
• Update and manage the internal client database with all information
• A well organised and analytically strong Administrator with a proven track record within a similar role
• A good level of competence with Microsoft Office to include, Word, Excel and Outlook together with good use of Internet to undertake research projects
• Previous experience essential working for either a firm of Financial Advisers or Sales Support Office