Mortgage Adviser, North London
Practice Financial Adviser/Mortgage Adviser
£20,000 - £25,000 basic + commission and benefits
Clever HR are representing an award winning Mortgage and Protection business in North London who are looking for a Mortgage Adviser to join their team.
- To follow up and convert leads provided from within the business
- To develop new Clients, by gaining referrals from new and existing Clients.
- To deal with financial planning needs of Clients in a professional manner.
- To protect the interests of our customers at each stage of the product life cycle, from promotion right through to after sales service and to meet as best we can the unique needs of each customer by offering a transparent, efficient and professional service, and constantly reviewing our service to identify areas for improvement.
- To develop working relationships with introducers to the business whilst actively seeking new introducers to the business.
- Deliver targeted sales levels through telephone contact and face to face activity.
- To attend and actively participate in sales meetings as required.
- To stay abreast of developments with the Financial Services Industry.
- To attend every business meeting.
- To participate fully in the business's Practice Financial Adviser development programme, if applicable.
- In addition to the tasks set out above the Practice Financial Adviser may from time to time be asked to undertake additional or other tasks as requested by the Enterprise.
- CeMAP qualified or CII alternative
- Someone who is motivated to do well and to self-generate their own leads.
- Professional individual
- Preferably CAS but not essential
- Proactive in their approach to working
- High level of customer service and sales background