Pensions Administrator (SIPP/SASS)
£25,000 - £30,000
We’re currently representing a well-established Pension Specialist company just outside of Guildford who are looking for two Pension Administrators to join their team.
- Preparation of analysis of client’s other pension arrangements, documentation for the consultant to present to their clients, initial actuarial reports, client letters and consultant reminders for scheme reviews, and trustee reports.
- Obtaining transfer value quotations and organising transfers with the consultant.
- Liaising with Inland Revenue to submit transfer requests and follow through until approval is obtained. Organising the reporting of all PSO reportable transactions within the deadline.
- Payment of contributions reminders and chasing when required.
- Administrative duties according to company checklists.
- Management of database records.
- Researching and obtaining quotes related to investments. Preparing and processing relevant paperwork and liaising with consultant to ensure all investments/loans/property transactions are monitored to ensure there is no breach of legal or limit requirements.
- Processing Self-Assessment tax returns, making applications for registered SSAS’s for VAT when required, and submitting and preparing tax reclaims and VAT returns and ensuring all payments are made on time.
- Liaising with the consultant to ensure a smooth process for clients retiring.
- Provide information to the accountant to enable preparation of financial statement and liaison to ensure financial statements are produced in accordance to agreed timescales.
- Undertake any administrative work as delegated by the consultant.
- Organising of document, payment of benefits, and winding up in relation to FURB’s.
- 2 years of SIPP/SASS administration experience with proven knowledge of products.
- Highly efficient, organised, self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Excellent communicator (both verbal and written) with the ability to assimilate any information into an understandable format for both the consultant the client.
- Desire to improve skills and knowledge within the industry.
- Analytical with an excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to prescribed deadlines.