IFA Administrator, Aztec West, Bristol (SR-736)
Aztec West – Bristol
£25k - £30k (depending on qualifications, skills and experience)
We’re currently seeking an IFA Administrator for a small Financial Planning practice within Aztec West. The firm are passionate about what they do and are looking for someone to play a key part within their team.
- To support the senior paraplanner and financial planner with information gathered and research to meet client needs and objectives.
- Implementation of new business as per strategy.
- Maintaining and developing of internal relationships; helping to maintain business flow and meet agreed service and standards targets.
- Promoting the profile of the firm within the profession and wider communities.
- Continuous professional development to meet FCA requirements and personal development needs
- Maintaining high level standards in the technical team and throughout the firm as whole
- Highly efficient, organised, self-motivated, the ability to multi-task and prioritise accordingly
- Be close to or have already obtained the Diploma in Financial Planning
- At least 3 years’ experience of working within a financial planning environment
- Proven technical knowledge of Financial Services products
- Knowledge of technical financial planning tools and financial modelling software
- Excellent communicator (both verbal and written) with the ability to assimilate technical information and put it into an understandable format for clients;
The role comes with a competitive salary of £25k - £30k (depending on qualifications, skills and experience), holidays and discretionary bonuses. It is an office-based role but flexible working arrangements can be discussed.