ARP Administrator (SR-1176)
£18,000 - £24,000
To collect and analyse valuation information for the SIPP scheme member, in order to prepare an annual report pack, to include a Statutory Money Purchase Illustration where necessary. To collate 5th April information and produce an annual report for SSAS clients.
Your main function is to make sure accurate information is passed to the scheme member, providing them with an annual valuation of the assets they hold within their pension scheme.
Working in a team under the guidance of the Head of Pensions Administration, Head of Technical and IT Support and Directors.
- Monitor own workflow and prioritisation of outstanding work.
- Maintain a full and efficient diary system.
- Assist other team members and cover for absence of other administration staff where required.
- Communicating with clients, financial advisors, solicitors, accountants, H M Revenue & Customs, fund managers, insurance companies and other professional connections by letter, telephone, e-mail and fax.
- To build an awareness and to comply with compliance of pension legislation, FCA regulations, money laundering, data protection.
- Maintain electronic filing systems
- Fully and accurately recording telephone conversations
- Updating all registers and ledgers in accordance with the procedure’s manual.
- General administrative tasks including photocopying, scanning and sorting post
- Maintain and update records on their system, including member, asset, transfer, transaction details and associated contract details.
- Prepare and issue drawdown, new business and contribution illustrations as requested
- Prepare calculations of share of fund
- Maintain clear records of all transactions within a group/SSAS scheme
- Polite, friendly and courteous
- Professional mannerism
- Well organised with good typing and keyboard skills
- Pride in thorough administrative work and a keen eye for detail
- Strong analytical skills even when under pressure
- Knowledge of SIPP would be highly desirable