This is a great opportunity for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join one of the UK largest Chartered Financial Planners at an exciting time in their development.
The role is varied and challenging, suiting a team player who can work on their own initiative, being a great communicator, who is well organised and is willing to assist with all administrative duties. The principle role will be based within our compliance team assisting senior management in the preparation of reports, T&C requirements etc.
Ideal Candidates should have the following skills and experience:-
- General Administration Knowledge
- Financial Services Administration Experience with the desire to work towards your Regulated Financial Planning diploma
- A good knowledge of the types of investment, pension, life and mortgage products
- A background with some compliance/ T&C knowledge would be preferable
- Computer software knowledge, including Word and Excel and experience using Client Relationship Management software
- Competitive salary,
- Non-contributory pension,
- Death in Service,
- Private Medical Insurance,
- Free Parking (as well as the odd bacon and Egg sandwich (or omelette if you’re a vegetarian) on a Friday morning)
- 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (with an hour for lunch)
- Access to an unrivalled training program as part of your role allowing you to develop your career with Financial Services. Opportunity and career direction are yours to determine.
- Help to achieve the Diploma in Financial Services