Client Services Manager
Client Services Manager
£30,000 - £50,000
We are representing a dynamic, market leading organisation that is going through an exciting period of growth. The business creates bespoke, cloud-based technology solutions to support Financial Services firms.
This unique combination of wrap platform, discretionary and investment management allows its clients to deliver a high-class service to their clients.
If you are customer focused, professional and well organised who enjoys building relationships we would love to hear from you. This is an exceptional opportunity to start, or progress, your career within the Financial Services industry.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for leading and motivating the Client Services team and advising on complex technical matters. Accountable for the function and procedures of a Contact Centre environment, where errors may involve financial losses or impact the business, including possible loss of customer accounts.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Accountability for performance of Client Services team, ensuring procedures are compliant, efficient, detailed and up to date with applicable regulations.
- Accountable for the Contact Centre environment; includes managing and analysing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and applicable Management Information (MI) to maintain and increase overall customer satisfaction, agent effectiveness and contact centre efficiency.
- Constantly seek to improve customer relations, reviewing and challenging inefficient processes
- Detailed understanding of multiple processes
- Lead team meetings & gain buy-in from the team, as well as external parties
- Active participation and contribution in management meetings
- Setting goals and managing quarterly documented one to ones
- Monitor call quality and provide feedback to individuals
- Report and present accurate MI and produce the operational dashboard for the team
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent (including Mathematics and English language) and 2 A Levels
- IMC, studying towards ACII/bachelor’s degree
- 3 years’ experience as a team leader or manager for an investment platform
- Good attention to detail, ability to prioritise
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Organised and diligent with a willingness to learn
- A confident user of Microsoft, including Word and Excel
- Enthusiasm, energy and positivity
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral with the ability to appropriately adapt communication appropriately.
- Understanding of FCA regulations and procedures
- Build rapport quickly and easily
- Able to work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to motivate others