Operations Administrator, Horsham (SR-1051)
Are you a well organised and dynamic self-starter looking to develop your career within the Financial Services industry? Do you love analytics and have a good eye for detail?
- Understanding and completing multiple processes across operations administration
- Contribute and feedback in team meetings
- Cross-trained for multiple functions/Administration processes to support multiple areas of the business
- Gain and maintain a good understanding of Platforms within the Financial Services market
- Follow procedures and instructions in order to ensure good client outcomes
- Source answers and think logically to find solutions
- Review data to ensure accuracy
- Picking up exceptions and make corrections where applicable to ensure timely and accurate completion of activity.
- 5 GCSE’s including maths and English language
- 2 A Levels or equivalent
- Willing to learn!
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Financial Services industry experience
- Confident user of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritise work
- Confidence to ask questions and suggest process improvements