Commercial Insurance Seller, Colchester (SF-1044)
Commercial Insurance Seller
Salary: £22000 - £26000 plus bonuses
We are delighted to be working with one of the UK’s leading general insurance and financial services companies, who have been meeting customers’ needs for over 100 years.
A leading general insurer and financial services company with a fantastic reputation for serving the local community. Within the business they deliver award winning service and support individual and business clients in the surrounding areas. Currently undergoing an exciting transformation within the business and have ambitious plans to fulfil potential in the local area
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of General Insurance products, including product licences and competencies for your role as applicable
- Plan, prospect, select and sell General Insurance products to target customers that are designed to meet their long-term needs, are compliant with sales quality and advice standards and regulatory requirements, to meet personal and Agency targets.
- Play a key role in the Agency success.
- Manage and grow the commercial insurance book, with both existing and new customers.
- Liaising with clients, Agents and underwriters, good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner are crucial.
- You will also demonstrate competent use of Microsoft applications using Customer Relationship Management.
- We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic individual who is capable of providing outstanding customer service to new and existing clients.
- This opportunity will suit someone who already has a track record of commercial and/or personal lines of insurance.
- We are looking for an individual who is educated to at least A-level or above, confident and can apply their customer servicing expertise to assist the Agency in delivering the award-winning service. has become renowned for.
- Good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner are crucial.
- Competent use of Microsoft applications, Customer Relationship Management systems and must display excellent literacy skills.
- You will be the type of person that’s eager to learn, as full training will be given in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Competitive salary, negotiable depending upon experience.
- Bonus of circa £3k - £4k
- Extensive training
- Career development opportunities
- Being part of an award-winning firm
- Company Pension