Account Executive, Preston (SF-1013)
We are delighted to be working with one of the UK’s leading general insurance and financial services companies, who have been meeting customers’ needs for over 100 years.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of General Insurance products, including product licences and competencies for your role as applicable.
- Support the Branch, covering other roles as needed to maintain required levels of customer service within authority limits and to contribute to the effective and efficient running of the Branch.
- Research, plan, implement and monitor sales & marketing initiatives, including any central campaigns, across all business areas to build a pipeline for opportunities
- Generate publicity, including newsletters, advertising and attendance at shows and events to produce leads.
- Identify, analyse and collate data relating to existing customers to generate prospects for General Insurance products and potential cross-selling opportunities for Risk Management Services (RMS) the Financial Services offering.
- Plan and generate publicity for the Agency to raise profile and create opportunities.
- Review and advise (where appropriate) on customer general insurance requirements
- Plan, prospect, select and sell General Insurance products to target customers that are designed to meet their long term needs, are compliant with sales quality and advice standards and regulatory requirements, to meet personal and Branch targets.
- Review, evaluate and process the portfolio of existing customers to ensure retention, and the generation of new business to maintain compliant and profitable growth and expand the NFUM reputation for excellent service.
- Collate, analyse and evaluate relevant customer personal, business and financial information to complete Fact Finds, provide information and recommend products and services that meet their needs in line within licensed authority.
- Deal and Investigate, consult on and process claims, within licensed authority, applying criteria to prevent loss and fraud
- Be able to communicate effectively, both in written format and verbal expression.
- Be able to problem solve, use own initiative and judgement.
- Demonstrate attributes of honesty, integrity, due skill, care and diligence at all times.
- Possess good IT skills to use Microsoft programmes
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships where applicable with customers
- Ability to demonstrate and evidence appropriate level/s of education applicable for the role.
- Possess good sales and customer service skills.
- Have broad knowledge of commercial insurance.