IFA Administrator, Cirencester (NT-1997)
We are delighted to support this well-respected firm of Financial Planners who seek an administrator to join the team. Based in the Cotswold town of Cirencester, you will play a pivotal role in supporting clients with all aspects of administration, as well as the firm’s Financial Planners and Directors.
There are possibilities to progress to a admin / paraplanning hybrid role if you so wish, and there is full training and support provided.
The business offers a high level of technical, tailored advice to clients across Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds.
This is a full-time permanent position within a truly independent firm of Financial Planners.
The systems are set up to allow hybrid working (1 day per week) post probation.
Salary to be reviewed annually and upon extra qualifications and extra role responsibilities taken on.
Additional Information and Benefits
- Inclusion into the 6-month Discretionary Bonus scheme
- 37.5 hours per week, with flexibility to suit between the hours of 8 and 5:30. Overtime paid at hourly rate (not mandatory)
- 20 days annual holiday plus Bank Holidays, plus an extra 3 days holiday for Christmas as the office is normally closed. Holiday bonuses apply after 2 years’ service (1 extra day for every year up to max of 4 days)
- Free onsite parking
- Cover for job related expenses
- Study support – Cover of CII annual Membership, Exam and study materials and where possible some allowance for training time and support at work (repayable if the employee leaves within 2 years of the paid support)
- Inclusion into Company Pension scheme – 3% employer payment, contributory pension scheme after a 3-month period.
- Full training and support