We have an excellent opportunity to join this well respected, nationwide, leading Financial Planning firm. We are looking for a Trainee Paraplanner who can hit the ground running within a busy practice. This is an office-based role working within the Paraplanning team in Glasgow.
The company provide financial advice to both private and corporate clients, helping them navigate across the full spectrum of products. This includes retirement planning, investment planning, workplace pensions and various insurances.
- Providing technical support to the Financial Advisers
- Research and analyse products and providers for clients in conjunction with Financial Advisers
- Preparation of client reports / suitability letters
- Preparing client packs and paperwork prior to meetings
- Collating client information prior to review meetings
- Processing new business applications
- Liaising with product providers to collate pension and investment information
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
- Maintenance of client files and records on the system
- Good understanding of the financial planning process and able to work within defined business processes
- 'Can do' attitude, well organised, professional and self-motivated
- IT literate, proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook with strong IT skills
- A team player who can work independently and under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal communication.
- Have a commitment to the highest levels of client professionalism.
- Qualified or working towards Diploma in Financial Planning (Level 4)
- Workplace Pension,
- Death in Service 4 x salary
- Flex benefits - discount at over 800 stores and the opportunity to purchase PMI, travel insurance, dental insurance
- Exam support
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday day off