Trainee IFA, Bath (JR-948)
£30,000 - 35,000 plus benefits and bonuses
City of Bath
A long established, well regarded Financial Advisory organisation with a solid reputation for providing clients with trusted long-term advice seek a Trainee IFA to join its Bath office. The Company are proud to provide independent, holistic advice to clients on a UK wide range of products that complement the clients' personal goals and objectives.
This is a rare opportunity for a Trainee Financial Advisor to be fully supported by a large, well-established firm who wants to build a career in face to face financial advice.
The role is based out of the offices in Bath. You’ll be provided with some clients that will generate a level of ongoing income and will work closely with a top adviser.
Excellent presentation and communication skills is a must!
- Undertake frequent client meetings with existing and prospective clients
- Provide holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients, meeting their financial goals and objectives
- Act in a compliant manner, deliver an outstanding level of customer service and ensuring you adhere to the FCA rules and regulations
- Professionally service the needs of existing clients, create new opportunities via networking and referrals and look to build a network of professional introducers
- Generate a pipeline to meet planned business targets
- In line with business standards, ensure all client data, business transactions and information is recorded in a timely manner
- Attending seminars and conferences
- Hold the Diploma in Financial Planning
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Self-motivated and hungry to succeed
- Professionalism, gravitas and integrity
- Strong communication skills with clients, administration staff and management
- IT Literate
- Keen to pursue further industry qualifications for professional development and desire to increase technical knowledge in specialist areas
- Competitive Salary, commissions and a range of employee benefits
- Continued support to develop professionally
- Opportunity to progress
- Admin, Marketing and lead generation