Financial Planner, Leicester (JR-909)
We have had an excellent opportunity in for a Financial Planner in Leicester.
The business is well established having been around for nearly 50 years. They specialise in providing Financial Planning advice to corporate and private clients.
This is a great opportunity where you will be required to manage an active client bank, providing a holistic Financial Planning service across Pensions, Investments and Protection to a range of clients.
Based from offices in Leicester, you’ll be required to travel to see clients where necessary.
The position comes with a competitive salary, bonuses and good range of employee benefits.
- Develop a client bank on behalf of the company, strengthening relationships and seizing opportunities
- Provide regulated Financial Planning advice on Pensions, Investments and Protection
- Provide a first-class level of client service that exceeds expectations, growing the client bank through referrals
- Operating as efficiently as possible to support the business in meeting set budgets
- Comply with legislative, financial, procedural and quality requirements
- Stay informed of industry changes and updates with a desire to continue self-development
- Work closely with the Back-office team of Administrators and Paraplanners
- Office and parking provided with training on back office system, Adviser Office
- 5 years + in a face to face environment
- Proven track record of providing holistic Financial Planning
- Excellent technical understanding of complex pensions and investments
- At working towards Chartered Financial Planner status
- Up to date Statement of Professional Standing and CAS
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook
- Excellent team player
Salary and Employee Benefits
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- Paid holiday
- Group pension plan
- Health schemes
- Car allowance