Paraplanner, Leeds, up to £30k + benefits
Our client is an award winning firm of Financial Advisers with a renowned reputation for offering impartial financial solutions to
both individuals and companies.
They currently have an opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join their Leeds office.
A good knowledge of Pensions and Investments (including IHT and DB transfers) is essential.
- Discuss client objectives with advisers
- Liaise with other support staff as necessary
- Identify key areas to address in conjunction with consultant
- Consider current and future asset allocation with regard to client objectives and risk profile
- Undertake necessary research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs
- Prepare comparisons for analysis by consultant
- Draft suitability report in accordance with the agreed recommendations
- Prepare proposal forms
- Ensure all regulatory and internal requirements are met
- Monitor implementation process through to completion
- All cases to be dealt with in accordance with an agreed timescale subject to all information and documentation being made available.
- Good understanding of financial services sector
- Good understanding of the Financial Planning process including regulatory requirements and expectations
- Good technical knowledge of investments particularly in the area of pensions
- Able to work within defined parameters and to agreed timescales
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- IT literate particularly Word and Excel
- Good report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Qualifications and benefits
- You should be at or working towards diploma status
- Basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000
- A range of employee benefits which includes 23 plus days holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, 4 x Death in Service