Employee Benefits Consultant, Cambridge (JR-664)
Our client, a reputable and well respected Financial Planners, have an opening for an Employee Benefits Consultant to join the firm.
As the business continues to expand, this represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Employee benefits professional looking for a next step in their career.
The company are directly authorised by the FCA and have the distinguished Chartered recognition, an achievement that is held by companies that demonstrate the highest levels of advice and professionalism
- Represent the company at seminars, group meetings and individual meetings with potential clientele and business introducers
- Work closely alongside the Financial Planners, Accountants and other colleagues to provide the best advice to clients
- Working with the support team to produce reports and recommendations to ensure advice given is compliant and technically correct
- Provide advice on all aspects of Employee Benefits including pension, healthcare, group risk and other benefits
- Advising on, the design of and running of flexible benefit schemes
- Work in close contact with the support team to ensure benefits are information is recorded accurately and kept up to date
- Maintain and develop client relations, with ability to spot, win and develop new opportunities
- Have and maintain a high technical knowledge of the industry through on-going training programme
- Give advice that is compliant with all FCA rules and requirements
Experience and Qualifications:
- Self-motivated and ambitious professional with a desire to succeed
- A confident networker with outstanding communication skills
- A strong understanding of Employee Benefits to include all relevant tax, pensions, benefits plus a proven ability to generate new clients and develop a network of relationships
- Candidates will need to have minimum of Financial Planning Certificate (Certificate in Financial Planning). Diploma in Financial Planning and/or advanced qualifications would be beneficial
- Applicants must have the necessary time for out of hours networking, social, communication and selling skills activities, to market the services of the department.
- Competitive salary
- Employee Benefits
- Free parking