Financial Planner, London (JR-627)
This boutique directly authorised financial planning business has a great opportunity for a Financial Adviser to join the business. Based in London, they specialise in the provision of financial advice to both private and corporate clients.
You will manage and develop some existing clients whilst being responsible to introduce and gain more clients to the business through referrals, networking and professional connections.
- Looking after and developing their portfolio of clients on a fee basis
- Seek and develop new external business opportunities
- Provide technical support for the business, as required
- An ability to meet clients’ expectations and provide them with a regular comprehensive level of service along with the ability to develop new business
- Hardworking and prepared to go the “the extra mile” to ensure that work is done on time and at a high standard
- High attention to detail
- Comfortable preparing letters and reports
- Able to work under pressure to meet specific targets and deadlines
- Possesses a team ethic and prepared to assist others
- Well-spoken and confident dealing with a wide range of individuals including clients and other professionals
- Prepared to learn and invest time to maximize their potential