Financial Adviser, London (JR-627)
This boutique directly authorised financial planning business has a great opportunity for a Financial Adviser to join the business. Based in London, they specialise in the provision of financial advice to both private and corporate clients.
The range of services provided include investment planning and portfolio management, pre-and post-retirement planning, IHT planning, protection, corporate financial planning and employee benefits.
This award-winning, fee-based business is well established and financially stable. They seek a Financial Adviser to manage and develop client relationships, providing first class advice and to continue to enhance the firms’ reputation.
Main Purpose of Job
- You will be a Financial Adviser experienced in all areas of financial planning and have achieved at least Diploma Status with the desire of becoming Chartered.
- You will manage and develop some existing clients whilst being responsible to introduce and gain more clients to the business through referrals, networking and professional connections
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Looking after and developing their portfolio of clients on a fee basis
- Seek and develop new external business opportunities
- Provide technical support for the business, as required
- The candidate should be reasonably experienced in all areas of financial planning covering investments, pensions, protection planning and corporate financial planning.
- The candidate should have a reasonable understanding of portfolio construction and asset allocation, although this responsibility will lie with the firms’ Investment Committee.
- The candidate should be experienced in obtaining business from professionals.
- An ability to meet clients’ expectations and provide them with a regular comprehensive level of service along with the ability to develop new business
- Hardworking and prepared to go the “the extra mile” to ensure that work is done on time and at a high standard
- High attention to detail
- Comfortable preparing letters and reports
- Able to work under pressure to meet specific targets and deadlines
- Possesses a team ethic and prepared to assist others
- Well-spoken and confident dealing with a wide range of individuals including clients and other professionals
- Prepared to learn and invest time to maximize their potential
- Bonuses that will be designed with the adviser
- Death in Service (DIS)
- 3% pension that increases over time within the business
- This is a challenging job where we you will be provided with the opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking, multi award winning company