IFA, Portsmouth (JR-589)
This is an exciting opportunity that would suit a Financial Planning professional who is keen to further develop their career within face to face advice.
The business is a dynamic and progressive firm that is looking to add an Adviser to work alongside a Director, who also offers financial planning to new and existing clients of the business.
You will be proud to represent the brand and keen to build on the firm’s client base, working both independently and as part of a team.
You will be a motivated and professional individual, keen to network at various events and strive to build and develop relationships with professional connections.
In return the company will provide the platform to enhance your career, offer support with marketing and business development tools and 1 to 1 support to aid you in providing excellent advice and support to your clients.
Whilst normal working hours are 09:00 – 17:00, flexibility may be required to work outside of these hours in line with business and clients’ needs and requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To demonstrate that you are ‘fit and proper’ and meet the requirements of the approved persons regime and represent the business as an individual who displays utmost integrity
- Develop new relationships based on trust, confidence and credibility
- Conducting thorough fact find meetings and drawing out the financial needs and aspirations of the client via effective listening and questioning
- Recording and maintaining accurate records to ensure that our regulatory responsibilities are met and our clients receive quality services
- Communicate with the business, colleagues and clients in a timely manner and in a clear, fair and not misleading manner
- Follow the approved sales process under the guidance of the internal compliance department
- Meet Regulatory, Quality and Compliance Standards as per the T&C scheme
- Keep up to date with all regulatory changes affecting the provision of advice
- Ensure all CPD, training and future qualifications are undertaken in line with business needs
- Fact Finding Skills
- Competent use of Standard IT applications
- Demonstration of strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships
- Ability to deliver high quality presentations
- Exceptional client relationship skills
- Technical knowledge of investments, pensions and tax planning
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Hold the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning, or close to completion
- Demonstrate and maintain own CPD
- Have a minimum 2 years’ experience of working in a Financial Planning environment