Our Client is a national Wealth Management firm who provide a range of financial services advice to both private and corporate clients.
The role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package, furthermore you will be supported by a well-known brand and benefit from a technically adept back office team.
This is an exciting opportunity that comes with a good-sized client bank and substantial recurring income. The business is looking for a professional adviser with experience in providing high levels of pension and investment advice that can maintain and grow the client bank.
You will be technically strong and specialise in Pensions and Investments, with a proven track record.
Your Skills and Qualifications
• Experience of Pension and Retirement Planning
• Hold the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
• Have complete pension specific exam such as AF3 or G60
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• IT - computer literate and working knowledge of industry software
• Competitive pay and bonuses
• Employee benefits include:
• Minimum of 23 days' holiday and the opportunity to increase with service years