Financial Adviser, North Wiltshire & South Cotswolds (JR-2005)
We are pleased to represent this well-established and respected Financial Services firm that offer savings, investment, and protection products to families and individuals across the UK. As a Financial Adviser, you will help your customers reach their financial goals and savings aspirations, protect their families through a range of insurances, whilst helping support local communities.
This opportunity would suit an enthusiastic and confident individual who has a strong track record in sales, account management and relationship building. Communication skills is a prerequisite.
- You will be provided with an established customer database to service and grow, whilst receiving ongoing support, guidance, training, and personal development, to succeed in the role.
- You will enjoy the autonomy of being home based and responsible for managing your daily activities and diary, becoming part of a successful team of Financial Advisers.
- If you are from a sales background and have a genuine desire in providing financial advice to help families and individuals reach their financial goals, this is a great opportunity, and we would love to discuss the role in more detail.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- A professional approach
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Strong communication skills
- IT literate
- Proven sales background, previous experience in financial services would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Company car
- Plus other employee benefits including company pension.
Please note, you will need a full UK driving licence for this position, and a clean financial background.