IFA Administrator, Leicester (JR-1674)
Our client is a well-established Financial Services business with an excellent reputation across the Midlands. In business since the 1980’s, the company has grown significantly throughout this period and continues to provide their clients with unrivalled support and expertise.
You will provide a point of contact for IFA and Clients and process New Business cases and queries.
On offer is a competitive salary and additional employee benefits!
Job Responsibilities to include:
- Communicating with clients, financial advisors, solicitors, accountants, HMRC, fund managers, insurance companies and other professional connections by letter, telephone, e-mail and fax
- Liaise with admin teams and keep them up to date with New Business functions
- Develop and maintain an understanding of current pension legislation
- Compliance with HMRC, legislative and internal procedures
- Awareness of and compliance with FCA regulations
- Understanding and adhering to the principals of treating customers fairly
- Photocopying, scanning and handling/distributing Post
- Maintain and update records, establishment of new schemes
- Check Anti money laundering documentation (individual & corporate)
- Prepare Trust Deeds and check in readiness for signature
- Opening bank accounts
- Write out and log Transfers in from other pension schemes
- Process new contributions, set up regular contributions as indicated on the application form